Hi Members,
Hope you all enjoying every bit of the festive season..

I am glad to share the update that Quick Call has tied up with several
NGOs/Corporates who are looking to reach Visually Impaired candidates for
their skill development and empowerment.

Quick Call now invites registrations from all visually impaired individuals
across India who wish to undergo skill development training or coaching in
order to grab a private job, government job, promotion or self employment.
Interested candidates only need to dial our helpline 1800.2000.215 and
register their availability for a training and their location preference.
Our team will call you whenever your preferred training is conducted in
your area.

The trainings are varied and could be technical, non technical,
behavioural, language learning, employability enhancing, competitive exam
coaching or computer related open for illiterate, school-dropout, post
graduate or already employed candidates.

So no matter whats your qualification, profession or background, Quick Call
can certainly help you find the right training happening near your city or
village.
And I clarify there are no registration charges & our helpline is toll-free.

So just grab your phone and give us a call.

I request each of you to share this info with our offline VI friends who do
not have access to this mailing list/internet and do a one time
registration at Quick Call so that suitable schemes  by NGOs and Corporates
can reach them.

Thanks
Team Quick Call
1800.2000.215
Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!