Sorry for late reply. I was too busy. I afraid your audio driver, windows sound API, or as a last probability, headphone jack may broken. If you need more help, please contact me on skype

On 10/29/2014 1:17 AM, Bhavya shah wrote:
Hi,
There are four items as follows:
digital audio (hdmi) high definition audio device not plugged in 1 of 4
digital audio (hdmi) high definition audio device not plugged in 2 of 4
Note: I do not know why the same device is being showed twice.
speakers/HP IDT high definition audio codek default device 3 of 4
headphones RDC IDT high definition audio codek ready 4 of 4
An hour ago, the fourth option was 'default communications device' and
not 'ready', don't know why it changed.

On 10/29/14, Naushad C A. <naushadcharivila...@gmail.com> wrote:
Can you explain, how many items are displaying under play-back page of
sound card setting? Please list the name of each item.

On 10/28/2014 11:20 PM, bidhwin wrote:
Hi vabya, I believe it's the time for you to update your audio driver.

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On
Behalf
Of Bhavya shah
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 10:53 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues
concerningthe disabled.; keyboardusers; nvda; ztech51
Subject: Re: [AI] serious issues, speakers not working, please help

Hi,
Updates: Fortunately, it appears to me that there is no issue with my
speakers/hardware.
I did a Skype test call and due to unknown reasons, in which I never
investigated, Skype always used to use the speakers for calls and it
did the same this time. Surprisingly, along with Skype, for the
duration of the call, my screen reader's speech also came through the
speakers instead of the plugged in earphones. The second the call
ended the screen reader began using the earphones as the output device
once again.
Also, I use NVDA, and through the Synthesizer dialog I changed the
output device from default Microsoft Sound Mapper to Speakers/Hp, just
to test, and in that test, NVDA obstinately kept using the headphones.
Things are getting very confusing, but I am releived that my speakers
are working fine, there is only some issue with some settings or
something, please help me.