Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2014 12:24 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] info needed on sites for e books

Hello,
as we are all aware of the fact that postings/replying of pirated contents
are strictly forbidden on this list, we should ensure our adherence to the
rules and regulations of the prescribed guidelines. The books from some of
the referred sites that are the affiliated repositories of library genesis
are reported to infringe the rights of the copyright owner by practicing
unauthorized distribution of copyrighted materials over their web
interface. any such unauthorized means for retrieving the contents without
obtaining prior permission from the publisher, or distribution of
copyrighted works is illegal since it is regarded as the violation of the
intellectual property rights that are exclusively granted to The owner of
the
copyright such as the author or publisher.
This notification is not anywhere intended to constitute undesirable
intervention of issuing warnings or restrictions to anyone as against my
assigned privilege of a general member of the list other than underscoring
the illicit, activity for the interest of the forum.

On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 12:51 PM, Arjun Malhotra <
malhotraarjun2...@gmail.com> wrote:

libgen.info or libgen.org. You can download books in PDF, epub, DJUV
etc formats.

On 10/30/14, Radha <r.radh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here to grab your copies .....
> https://librivox.org/#main-content
>
> On 10/30/14, kuldeep kumar <kuldeep....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> please provide the link of that website
>>

>> On 10/30/14, bidhwin <bidh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Librivox.org is the site, from where you can have unlimited classic
>>> literature books in audio format, and you don't have to be registered
in
>>> order to download your books.

>>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking
of