-original message-
Subject: Re: [AI] regarding helping those whom seeking work in bangalore
From: "Dr.B.S.M.Kumar" <drbsmku...@gmail.com>
Date: 03/11/2014 7:26 PM

 Dear Shreyas,
Please sms your mobile number to me. My mobile no. is +919840139849.subject
quarty mobile i wish to draw the attention of acces india and other
organisations. The use of quarty mobile is likely diminish astheir spares and
battries are not available in the bangalore market,and you cannot expect all
the blind will be of same intelligence ,to use touch screen effectively.even
the persons with limited vision are finding it difficut to acces touchscreen
mobile..hence i request acces india and other organisations to come to the
rescue of the larger blind community.I
would like to talk to you .
Regards,

On 11/2/14, Shreyas N Reddy <n.shreyas.re...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hey all!
> as the subject says it all, I was having leisure time and didn't know
> what contribution could I do to my society and, especially, my own
> community, I was pondering upon!
> At once, something strike my mind was to  -- try helping those of whom
> seeking for employment! Therefore, posting this here.
> The thing is, my father knows a few factory owners who have production
> setup in Bangalore. &, those of whom having the willingness to work in
> the production area, I could request them to employ depending on their
> need and those of whom who join!
> Also, would tell u people something without hesitation but, please
> don't take me wrong! According to me, its better for those who
> partially blind who interested to work in such setup, rather than
> completely blind as, it becomes difficult for totally blind like me,
> to work in a production area. Hope I am not offending u people!
>

> in regards
> Shreyas Nagaraj Reddy
>
> Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!

*Dr.B.S.M.Kumar*
*Prof.[Former] Dept of Chemical Engineering*
*SRM UNIV *
*Hand set +91 9840139849*
**