o my! is that your own mobile right from the beginning? or you bought it from someone else? Ok I'm not sure whether we can discuss it here in this list or not so if you have further doubts, just visit applevis.com ----- Original Message ----- From: "Aftab Ahmad" <joy.rav...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2014 10:38 AM
Subject: [AI] help regards iphone 4s 32gb

hello friends! how are you all? friends due to some problems i need to
resett my i phone but i don't know it's 4 dijets password  i want to
ask that is apple have any fix password like as we used 12345 default
password for simbian mobile phones or every i phone have diffrent
password? if it has differentfor every mobile so how cn we re stor our
device even we don't know the password? thanks!

--
aftab ahmad, emails: joy.rav...@gmail.com, aftabroc...@gmail.com, msn
aftabroc...@hotmail.com, yahoo aftabroc...@yahoo.com, twitter

Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!

Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!