Hi friends, waiting for your reply mail. I am pasting the book title
again here.  Please check and upload for me. History. 1. History of
India (1707 to 1950 A.D.). 2. Modern Europe (1789-1950) sociology- 1.
Indian Social Problems. 2. ( Study of Indian Society. To read more
details please open my privius Mail.

On 11/7/14, Siddalingeshwar Ingalagi <ingalagisi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all, I need some text books of  History and SOCIOLOGY.
> I am mentioning here the sylabus and content of the books.
> please provide me as soon as posible.
> wating for your quick reply and response.
>
>  History and SOCIOLOGY
>
> Paper-I (Compulsory): History of India (1707 to 1950 A.D.)
> 1.    Anglo -French conflict,Rise of the British power under Robert Clive.
> 2.    Expansion of the British power Warren Hastings.
> 3.    Cornwallis and his subsidiary' Alliance,
> 4.    Wellesly and his Administration.
> 5.    Marques of Hastings delations with Sikhs and Maraths.
> 6.    William Bentinck :Social and Educational reforms.
> 7.    Lord Daihousie :Main events.
> 8.    The Great Revolt of 1857:Nature, causes and effects. Queen's
> proclamation-New policy.
> 9.    India under the British Crown-Lytton,Rippon and Curzan,thier
> administrative reforms.
> 10.   Social and religious reforms movement in 19th and 20th centuries:
> RajaRam MohanRoy-Brahrr Dayanand Saraswati-Arya Samaj:Ranade-
> Prarthana Samaj: Vivekananda-Ramakrishna i
> 11.   Rise and growth oflndian National Movement: 1)1885-1905
> 11)1905-1919 111)1919-1947 of India,
> 12.   Constitutional Development Acts of 1909,1919,1935 and 1947.
> Books for Study :     -
> 1.    R.C.Majumdar .'History of the Freedom Movement in India,
> 2 Vols.The British paramountacy and the Indian Renaissance. Bharatiya
> Vidhya Bhavan series. V:
> 2.    Durga Das :India from Curzan to Nehru and after : N. Y., 1970
> 3.    A.B .Keith Constitutional Hi story of India.
> Map Ques
> PAPER-II (Optional): Modern Europe (1789-1950)
> French Revolution Causes,Course and Results The Napolanic
> Era(1795-1815): Napolanic codes,conquests and fall The Metemic Era
> (1815-1848): Vienna Settlement.
> Reaction and Revolution; 1830 Revolution of France and Europe., 1848
> Revolution in France anc Europe.
> The Second Republic in France (1848-1870) and the Second Empire under
> Napolean III (1852- 1870).
> Growth of Nation states in Europe. 1. Unification of Italy. 2.
> Unification of Germany.
> The Eastern Question: Its meaning and nature,Attitude of European
> powers, Crimeanwar,Eastern quest: ~ upto 1878 and Eastern question
> from 1878-1913.
> German Empire (1871 -1914), Bismark (1871 -1890), Kai ser William II
> (1890-1914)
> The First World War; cause and results -League of Nations.
> Russian Revolution of 1917; causes and results-Russia under Lenin and
> Stalin.
> Inter War Period (1919-1939), Rise of dictatorship-Fascism in Italy
> and Nazism in Germany Second World War (1939-1945): Causes and
> effects.
> The United Nations Organization: Its structure and work.
> A New World Order.
> Books for Study :
> 1.    Hayes, C.J.H.: Modem Europe to 1870.
> Contemporary Europe since 1870,Macmillian, 1961.
> [...]

Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!