Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2014 8:03 PM
Subject: [AI] query regarding Microsoft security essentials.

Hello list,
on the recommendation of the list members I've installed the above
antivirus on my PC. after installation it has got updated, but the
problem is that I am not finding the icon on the desktop or in the
system tray.

--
S. P. Sharma
Lecturer, Political Science

Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!

Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!