Hi,
However, using Eloquence with NVDA is illegal (read this article:
http://community.nvda-project.org/blog/NVDAAndEloquenceSituation)
Can you explain how Saksham is able to have Eloquence for ale with NVDA?
One more thing, if you need a voice that is 'human sounding' and
'pleasant', there certainly are other options.
1 variants of ESpeak -Steph 3 is the best ESpeak variant in terms of
human soundingness and pleasance.
2 using other TTSs - Vocalizer voices can be legally used with NVDA.
Several more human sounding text to speech engines can be legally used
with NVDA. For more information on such TTSs visit
http://community.nvda-project.org/wiki/ExtraVoices
I personally use Steph 3, an ESpeak variant. I will upload it to
Dropbox if someone requires it.
Hope that helps

On 11/17/14, Satguru Rathi <tarannumra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Rahul,
>
> For Elequence licence for NVDA, contact Saksham on 011-42411015.
>
> With best regards,
> Satguru
> ___,__.___
> "Life's battle do not always go, to the stronger or faster man. But sooner
> or later the one who wins, is the one who thinks he can."
>
> Satguru Rathi
> Mobile: +91-9871489945
> Email: satgurura...@yahoo.co.in
> Skype: satgururathi

Warm Regards
Bhavya

Reach me through the following means:
Mobile: +91 7506221750
Telephone: +022 23076950
E-mail id: bhavya.shah...@gmail.com
Skype id : bhavya.09

Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!