Hi,
I don't use JAWS too much, so can't help with that.
FOr NVDA do the following:
Get any YouTUbe video playing.
Once on a playing YouTUbe video, press o to go to the first embedded
object on the page. Press enter there. Press up and down arrow to
access some basic options such as. However, for some more advanced
options, press NVDA + Space and you'll enter focus mode. Now, if you
press left or right arrow,  it will take you behind or forward through
the video, up and down arrow wi change the volume, the and space will
play/pause the video.
Hope that helps

On 11/23/14, Boopathi P <pathis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/22/14, Swaroop <swaroopchandra....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello Friends,
>>
>> I want to know how to increase and decrease volume while videos
>> running in youtube
>> and how to rewind and fast farward
>>
>> --
>> Swaroop Chandra
>> email id : swaroopchandra....@gmail.com
>>
>> Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!

>> of
>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>> mails
>> sent through this mailing list..
>>
> hi Bhavya, pls explain for NVDA. if you know JAWS for others  as well.
>
> --
> Regards
> Boopathi P
> Ph.D research scholar,
> department of English Literature,
> School of English literary studies,
> EFL University.
> Hyderabad
> Mobile: 09985138783
>
> Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!

Warm Regards
Bhavya

Reach me through the following means:
Mobile: +91 7506221750
Telephone: +022 23076950
E-mail id: bhavya.shah...@gmail.com
Skype id : bhavya.09

Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!