sir,

There are couple of mathods to listen Radio Udaan on anroid and eyephone.

1. Download the app named tune in radio from the playstore and after
installing this app just search udaan in the search box and you will
get the Radio
Udaan.

2. You can visit our website which is www.radioudaan.com. There is an
obtion link for smart phone click entre there and you will get another
3 links one
for anroid, one for Blackberry and one for Eyephone. Click entre on
the following link which is suitable for you.

On 11/26/14, Surya Prakash Sharma <spsharma.gc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> What about the Android phones.
>
> Sent from Blue Mail
>

> On Nov 26, 2014, 12:01, at 12:01, Radio Udaan <radioud...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>kuldeep sir
>>it is very easy to listen radioudaan in e 5.
>>just download the pls playlist from the website which is
>>www.radioudaan.com
>>we have written on website playlist  for winamp player.
>>just download this one and copy in your mobile and just hit enter for
>>listening radioudaan.
>>u need internet for that.
>>if u have any other query call me on 09463668196
>>

>>On 11/7/14, kuldeep kumar <kuldeep....@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> dear list I don't have access to radio udan though I've e 5 mobile I
>>> don't know how to listen radio udan  online.
>>> Please tell me
>>> how to use it.
>>> Thanks in advance.
>>>
>>> Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!
>>>

>>> Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing
>>accessibility of
>>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>>please
>>> visit the list home page at

>>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking
>>of the
>>> person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its
>>veracity;

>>mails
>>> sent through this mailing list..
>>>

>>Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!
>>

>>Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility
>>of mobile phones / Tabs on:
>>

>>Search for old postings at:
>>http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
>>
>>To unsubscribe send a message to
>>accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in
>>with the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>>To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>please visit the list home page at
>>http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>

>>Disclaimer:
>>1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking
>>of the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its
>>veracity;
>>
>>2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the
>>mails sent through this mailing list..
> Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!

we want peace not pieces.
regards,
Danish Mahajan

Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!