Hi dialoguers!

I wish you are already enjoying the honey of the weekend.

I have just landed back in Monterrey. Last days I was giving some
conferences in a Mexican beautiful city in the beach. As our dear
Daniela Dimitrova would say: I was taking the Dialogue out of the
dark.

And today is time for some Dialogue news! SO, let's get it started!

1.      I never get tired of reading the beautiful testimonials from DiD
visitors. Do not miss these two about visits to DiD Malaysia and DiD
Hyderabad!

Malaysia:

http://cecedingding.blogspot.mx/2014/11/dialogue-in-dark.html

India:

https://www.zomato.com/cs/review/AODrZA

2.      And we stay in India. Thematic experiences are quite liked by
people. This includes also restaurants. Please take a look to this
article about unique restaurants in India, including tasting in the
dark - the DiD dinning in the dark version in India.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/stoi/deep-focus/The-waiter-is-in-prison-stripes/articleshow/45245765.cms

3.      And, talking about food and darkness, we go back to Kuala Lumpur. I
invite you to read this cool blog entry about how the author decided
to celebrate her best friend's birthday at cuisine in the dark - the
DiD LK version of dinning in the dark.

http://www.sarahlow.net/2014/11/cuisine-in-dark-by-dialogue-in-dark.html

Great to read visitors' voices, don't you think so?

Stay well and see you in December!

pepe

--
José Macías
Master Trainer

jose.mac...@dialogue-se.com
www.dialogue-se.com
www.facebook.com/dialogueinthedark

_______________________________

Dialogue Social Enterprise GmbH is a limited company registered in Germany
with register number HRB 107893. CEO: Prof. Dr. Andreas Heinecke.
This email and any attachments are confidential, except where the email
states it can be disclosed. It may also be privileged.
If received in error, please do not disclose the contents to anyone, but
notify the sender by return email and delete this email (and any
attachments) from your system.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DiD Guides" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to did-guides+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/did-guides.

with warm regards

Mahendra Galani
skype chintu3886 Mobile+whats app+ Viber + Fasetime
+4369917455595 Landline +4314943149
Addresse Herbst strasse 101/16/1
1160 Vienna Austria Europe

Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!