Dear Sravanan, Even in Dharmasthala for visually Impaired person no
need of standing in line, if you go direct to main enterence of the
Manjunath Swami Temple, they will let you & one escort to go in, in
case they do not support opposite the temple towards the right side
there is Dr.Virendra Hegda House if you go there one attendent will be
escorting with you if there is no escort with you if you request there
for room fecility in Dr.Hegde house they will provide you room
fecility, for single person there is no room in Dharmasthala only if
you are with family or friends you will get room, normally only on
mondays are very crowded but other days not so much of crowd, I am
visiting Dharmasthala for the past 22 years, whenever I come to
Karnataka I visit Dharmasthala from here subbrmanya is about 50 to
60kms there are KSRTC  busses available from Dharmasthala to
Subbrmanya here only getting room is problem but if you pay Rs.500/
you will get good room, for free room from temple side you should book
before, Subbramanya is connected by train from Bangalore and Mysore
the station name is Subbramanya road just 10 to 15kms from temple one
thing you should notice in these both places there is free lunch &
Dinhner and food will be very tasty prepaired by coconut oil, in these
both temples men should remove their shirt and baniyan & have to put
on their shoulder while entering the main temple.  happy journey

On 12/1/14, Pavan Kumar Bolar <pavansm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sir
>
> .
>
> Distance between two temples is about fifty km. Subramanya has lot of
> lodges but vook in advance if you are comming on weekends or holidays.
>
> At Subramanya pls visit  office and tell you are blind and they will give u
> pass. Try for passDharmaastala also.
>
> Sir
>
> You can reach subramanya by sir
>
> train or bus. Dharmastala can be reached by bus
>
> with Regards,
>
> Pavan Kumar Bolar
> PH 9886496908
> On Dec 1, 2014 5:08 PM, "Saravanan.K" <sarva...@greytip.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear Friends,
>>
>> I am Saravanan  from bangalore. I hope all you are fine in god's grace.
>> I am plamning to have a visit to dharmasthala and kukki subhramanya
>> temple
>> in karnataka near mangalore.  I request our friends to provide me the
>> information for making my visit fruitfull.
>> Is there any seprate queue for VI or disabled persons for worshiping in
>> these two temples. How about procedures for booking rooms in similar
>> cases.
>> What are the temples for worship and places to visit there.
>> Pls. provide me a smooth schdule for having a good worship.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Saravanan.K
>> +91 9916512402
>> Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!

>> of
>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>> veracity;

>> mails
>> sent through this mailing list..
>>
> Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!

vivekananda Ph-9868954833, skype: vivekkavya, FB: vivek doddamani.

Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!