Dear Akash,

Thank you for writing to me. Opportunities are everywhere  it is for us to
look for them and then take them. Having said that, it is difficult for me
to make a presentation on this very vast subject. However,  anyone who is
interested to go into self-employment, has to do a thinking and  evaluation
excersize for himself/herself. Everyone has different skills, interests and
passions. Self-employment is to be  related to all these things and more.
More as in, how much investment of money, time and effort is he/she ready to
make.
So if anyone is interested in availing my assistance in helping them  with
self-employment, they may please contact me directly. I will share whatever
I can happily.

Warmly
Preeti

Preeti Monga