--
Sharing with you an article of intrest.

Yoga for differently abled makes the difference. More than 100
differently-abled children proved yoga as a tool to overcome their
disability and increase their confidence levels. "We are not taking yoga
classes as one of the exercise being taught in our school, but it is giving
us confidence and also mental peace, freshness and some more which we can't
explain in words," said visually impaired, differently-abled and destitute
children in a school which is being run by a private management. Dr. Akula
Satyanarayana, MLA, Rajahmundry who is a doctor by profession said, "It is
wonderful to see my children (visually impaired) doing 'surya namaskaras'
and difficult aasanas such as Chakrasana, Paschimothasana." More at
http://www.eyeway.org/?q=yoga-differently-abled-makes-difference

Payal Jethra
Cellular: 7303448295

"Sometimes its better to bunk office and enjoy with friends, because
the day when I look back, appraisals never make me laugh, but memories
do."
-Dr. Abdul Kalam

Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!