From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
inamuddin
Sent: 10 December 2014 02:31
To: 'AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled.'
Subject: Re: [AI] A special child with a special ability

Dear friend, it is not very difficult.
It is the game of simple division & multiplication.
For example.
January first 2020 will be wednessday.
Step 1.
Take 19.
Step 2.
Plus 4.
Step3.
Plus 1.
Step4.
Divide it into 7.
The answer will be 3 remaining 3.
Now the last step.
Count that remaining as:
Sunday 0 Monday 1 Tuesday 2 & wednessday 3.
The answer is January 1st 2020 will be Wednessday.
Another example:
August 15th 1947 Was Friday.
Step1.
Take 15.
Step2.
Plus 46 iquals 61.
Step3.
Plus 11 iquals 72.
Step4.
Plus 16 iquals 88.
Step5.
Plus 15 iquals 103.
Step6.
Divide it into7 iquals 7 remaining 5.
Now count it as:
Sunday 0 Monday 1 Tuesday 2 Wednessday 3 Thursday 4 & Friday 5.
It has been proved that India came into being on Friday August 15th 1947.
For more information you can add me to my Skype ID:
Charlsdarwin1
I will teach you who ever want to learn it.
Charlsdarwin1