Dear Friends,

Require urgent solution on Microsoft Word and Excel are getting
crashed while opening with JAWS as I mentioned above, Word and Excel
are working fine when there is no JAWS running but whenever I am
trying to open Microsoft Word and Excel using JAWS Error appears
Microsoft has stopped working check for solution online and close the
programme. This is happening each time when I am trying to open Word
or Excel and it crashes before it opens the programme but strange this
Error doesn't appear when use Microsoft Word and  Excel with NVDA.
Please help this is really irritating issue that I am facing because I
am not at all able to work just to tell you I am using JAWS 15.0
Licence Version.

Warm     Regards,
Tilak.

Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!