From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Amar Jain
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2014 2:33 PM
To: accessindia
Subject: Re: [AI] Query regarding buying health insurance as a visually
impaired

Hi Dinesh Bhaiya,

Online policy ordinarily will not be processed automatically once we write
about our disability condition. In any case, my personal advice from the
practical point of view is to send your proposal form in offline mode along
with the disability certificate.

Generally, the companies put some riders to exclude disability related
claims in the policies. But the practice differs from company to company.

Amar Jain.
Website: www.amarjain.com

Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!

ia.org.in

sent through this mailing list..

Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!