hello
unfortunately, when we were shifting, we lost the manual of the oven and it is
not mensioned any where on the oven what model it is. i suggest that you should
wisit a panasonic showroom and check the models there. i am sure you will find
this one. it is between 15 and 25 leeters. it has buttons to set all the modes
and even to start and stop the oven. it has a nob to set the time.
if you need any more help, feel free to get in touch with me and i'll do my
best to help you.
regards,
nishi.

Sent from my iPhone