We will want audio guided devices. Accessibility is an issue with many
devices that are available in the market!

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Bhavya shah
Sent: 28 December 2014 15:16
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] KB need voice recording device

Hi,
I'm not answering your question, but putting one more question:
Why do visually impaird people require audio recording devices?
I do not see any advantage of an audio recording device that applies
specifically to the visually impaired and not the sighted, could
someone please explain to me?

On 12/27/14, muruganandan.k <send2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hello,
> could any of you suggest an offerdable and better model please? I
> found the following products on online stores and ultimately got
> confused in choosing the best-fitting one...

http://www.amazon.in/Olympus-V404130BU000-VN-7200-Digital-Recorder/dp/B0057
56GYM#productDetails

http://www.flipkart.com/computers/audio-players/home-audio/voice-recorders/
olympus~brand/pr?sid=6bo%2Cord%2Crlj%2Chnp

http://www.flipkart.com/computers/audio-players/home-audio/voice-recorders/
pr?sid=6bo%2Cord%2Crlj%2Chnp

> On 12/27/14, Madhumitha <mdmt1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Olympus is the best one to my knowledge.

dia.org.in

>>> please visit the list home page at

>>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking
of
>>> veracity;

>>> mails
>>>
>>> sent through this mailing list..
>>

>> Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!

>> of
>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

dia.org.in

>> mails

> "THE OPPOSITE OF LOVE IS NOT HATRED, BUT INDIFFERENCE"
> MURUGANANDAN.K
> Ph.D Scholar,
> Department of English,
> Pondicherry University,
> puducherry-14
> mobile:+919787871008.
>
> Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!
>

> Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility
of

dia.org.in

please

the