Hello,
The Bookshare teem is looking in to your Problem. We will let you know
soon. We would like to request all the A I members to communicate
directly with the Bookshare teem in India at the details given below.
We will be very happy to help.
With best regards,
Miss Zainab Chinikamwalla,
Outreach & Training Consultant – northern India.
Mobile: +91 9650211575