dear all

The NVDA team is receiving very constructive and encouraging responses
from the access India members.  We thank you for your emails.

We want to inform that NVDA team is interested in conducting training
workshops in Indian regional languages that NVDA supports.  We give an
open invitation to organizations/individuals all over India to help in
this regard.

The Indian languages that NVDA is supporting are:

Hindi

Gujrati

Punjabi

Telugu

Malayalam

Bengali

assamese

Please note, we understand that work in a language is an ongoing
process but we have tried to provide a basic support to the above
stated languages, so that a person will be able to work in these
languages satisfactorily without much discomfort.

The work is going on following languages:

Oriya

Manipuri

Konkani

Marathi

Kannada

Sindhi

Kashmiri

Please contact Dr. Homiyar Mobedji  at dr.homi...@gmail.com for
conducting training workshops.  His cell number is +91 7875466344.

Awaiting for responses eagerly

Regards

NVDA team

--
With Best Regards,

Taha Haaziq

In-charge, Resource Centre,
Central Library,
Directorate of Art and Culture,
Sanskruti Bhawan,
Patto, Panjim, Goa.
403001.

Mobile:       +91 9970620111
Office Desk Phone: +91 832 242511
E-Mail: tahahaa...@gmail.com
Skype: :taha.haaziq

Celebrating Louis Braille birthday Jan4th