Dear List Members

Wish to share stories of accomplishment of our past get-togethers held in
2014 & 2013:

Mr. Deven , working with Amazon.com (USA) with  hearing impairment got
married to Ms. Neetu with polio disability on 9th December 2014. Deven's
Mother met Ms. Neetu at one of the get-together's organized by us.

Mr. Tarun Bansal, a person with visual impairment and a registered candidate
was so impressed and motivated & also inspired by the concept of our
get-together that he married Ms. Rachana who is disabled with polio. As of
now they are happily married and blessed with a baby girl who is 7 months
old.

We are proud to announce that Voice Vision's 3rd Matrimonial get-together is
round the corner. We anticipate that the New Year shall be overflowing with
abundance of love, happiness, dignity & independence for all of us.

Yet again we take great pleasure in providing an opportunity for people to
meet and if possible extend their relationship:

 * Get registered yourself, your friends, family members or known persons,
 * Physically disabled or non disabled
 * Residing in India or abroad
 * Any Cast or Religion
 * Those aspiring to get married

We request all the eligible prospects to quickly register their profile on
the Matrimonial section of our website in order to participate in the
upcoming cross-disability Matrimonial get-together.

We have listed the below steps to register your matrimonial profile on
www.voicevision.in
1. Visit www.voicevision.in/matrimonial and click on create new account.
2.  Filled in all the required information and click on Create A New Account
Button.
3. You will receive an email with your login details and password, on your
email id you just provided.
4. Login again with the password provided in the email.
5.   Click the Matrimonial link below the volunteer with us link, second in
the navigation list. Or click on create matrimonial profile.
6. Provide your partner preferences and other details and click on pre view.

7. After viewing or ensuring the details provided in are proper, click on
save button.

You are ready to search your life partner online now.

Special Note for existing users.
Skip the first three steps, just login with your user name & password, check
your details. Update the same with your latest details.
In case you have lost your password, click on Request New Password and
follow the above mentioned steps.

Read about our last two matrimonial get-together's at:
 http://www.voicevision.in/content/matrimonial-get-together-2014
 http://www.voicevision.in/content/matrimonial-get-together-2013

Looking forward for loads of registrations.

Stay tuned for the Matrimonial Get-together date & venue announcement.

Best Regards,
Sushmeetha B. Bubna │ Founder Director

Voice Vision
103, Synthofine Estate,' A'- Wing, Off Aarey Road, Goregaon (E), Mumbai -
400 063.
Work Phone: +91 22 40400000  │  Fax: +91 22 40400123  │  Hand Phone: +91
9820566010
Email:  sushmee...@voicevision.in  │  Web: www.voicevision.in
Basudeo Bubna Memorial Trust   │  Web: www.bubna.com
Facebook www.facebook.com/voicevisionfans

Current Events:

Read blog on shopping experience with and without eyesight @
http://voicevision.in/content/shopping-experience-and-without-eyesight

Voice Vision,Mumbai,India

Celebrating Louis Braille birthday Jan4th