dear members,
Greetings from NFB India.
This is to inform you all that the National Federation of the Blind India
is organizing a debate, essay writing competition and music competition in
the remembrance of a historical day i.e 16th March 1980. This was the date
which many of our brothers and sisters were brutally lathi charged by Delhi
Police  at Parliament Street. The federation has announced to celebrate
this day in the form of Snakalp Divas from 2015 onward. The schedule for
this year is as under:-
junior group competition- from 8-9 February 2015
senior group competition-from 14-15 March 2015
for further quarries please call us on the bellow given numbers:-
011-29564198, 32542394
you all can also call us on our toll free number:- 1800117911.
regards
Shalini
Celebrating Louis Braille birthday Jan4th