Hi Eva,
I am currently working as a part time affiliate for promoting products
distributed by TripleClick.com. They have around 93,328 various
catagories of products. Once you become their affiliate, you can start
selling their products and they share a commission with you depending
on the value points assigned to each products. Kindly note there is no
charge you have to pay for becoming their affiliate and secondly they
have virtual training delivered to you for 30days explaining you
strategies you could adopt to sell all of their products. For more
details visit the URL below

http://www.sfi1.biz/15375763

just register your name and email id here to start as their affiliate.

Thanks,