Hey Amar,

I am gonna be there and i hope you will try these things this time. I
have tried following:

Rock climing -
I did this at Kolad. And i was amongst few of our company employees to
reach the summet. It’s lot of fun ad strength and technique. Will tell
you tomorrow.
A sighted oral guidance is needed from the ground, like to your left,
up, down etc. for finding fissures and projections to hold ourselves.
This is a slippery business and you will have to trust the rope
holding you )).
But i don’t know what is rock climbing (through zorbing),

fox flying:
Hey, it is really not flying. You just walk on the rope frame,
surrounded by well covered ropes,

Biking:
Not sure if it is like a biking done in malls. Then i wonder if a VI
can enjoy at all.

horse riding:
Most fulfilling for me. Because i love animals and you don’t feel
dependant much if horse knows it’s charted way to trot or run. No risk
of banging in to anything as horse can see  You’ve got to have a good
padding under your seat  )))
Only caution is horse should be a obedient one and you shall know how
to rein it in.

No idea about flight simulators but most simulators VI may not enjoy
as he will only feel the vibration and jerks and it’s not much fun for
the VI like in 4d movies.

Hey but there are more exciting stuff at Imagica. M waiting for the
rides such as Nitro, screamer, D2, Space 360-free fall and I for
India.

I am going to request Payal to insist everyone to be on time so we
don’t waste a precious time and please bring your swimming clothes so
we are not shy of trying water cannon rides.

~cheers

On 1/17/15, Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've done trekking some months ago in Karnala, trekked uphill with
> friends, but felt downhill was a bit riskier, so partially came down
> with friends, and partially with our trekking instructor. It was a
> good experience, totally doable.
> I had done horse riding some years ago, when I was fairly sighted, I
> can't remember any part where you'd need sight. I simply had to hold
> onto the horse, and the rest would be done by it and its trainer.
> Totally doable again.
> Quite some time ago, someone shared an news article, where a couple of
> visually impaired people (a few of them are on this list) had done
> some serious trekking/climbing, hope one of them shares their
> experience here.
> By the way, a question from me, I had heard, I may be totally mistaken
> because I'm absolutely unsure, but had heard that there was a blind
> person who had climbed the 17 highest peaks in the world? Is something
> like this actually true, if so, could you share that mountaineer's
> name, and any related information, would be interesting.
>
> On 1/16/15, Mohammed Asif iqbal <asifmaiq...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> I did rock climbing , rappling several years ago. I would love to have an
>> opportunity to do so again.
>> Smile.
>> Asif

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do
something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do
the something I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should
do, by the grace of God, I will do."
EDWARD EVERETT HALE.

Celebrating Louis Braille birthday Jan4th