Sent: Monday, January 19, 2015 1:16 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] About the Song by Eloquence.

here Below, kannada language eluquence song, created with help of same
tutorial. My friend srinivas murthi has done this. Download, and play,
http://www.getnewvision.com/gnvup/Kannad_song_by_tts.mp3

On 1/19/15, Bikram <bikram.greets...@gmail.com> wrote:
Great song! Thanks for sharing.
and many many thanks to the composers for their excellent innovative ideas.
Who says "I love you too"? Lekha? smile

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 7:37 AM, Amiyo Biswas <amiyo.bis...@gmail.com>