I'm not so sure whether google has offline map data but you need to update it frequently and it might not be accurate some times. also it consumes much space. but onething is sure that you can refine your search if you use online map but not in offline. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ekinath Khedekar" <ekin...@gmail.com>
To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2015 12:42 PM
Subject: [AI] Query regarding offline map usage

Hello List Members,

Few of my sighted friends who have windows phone, use offline maps.
They shared that they are able to use it even without any internet
connection on their phone device.
Only downside is that it is heavy to save.

I would be thankful to know as to how can I use it on either on iPhone
or android intex phone.

Please do let know if any of you is using it.

--

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do
something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do
the something I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should
do, by the grace of God, I will do."
EDWARD EVERETT HALE.