Respected members, I am facing problem while brouzing flipkart
website. I am regularly getting this message, This page is accessing
the information that is not under its control, this poses security
risks, do you want to continue?

this message is appearing each time when I am opening a new link which
has made me extremely annoyed. rather I am having problem in reading
all review on any product page. I am clicking on read more button, but
it is not showing complete review.
I have brouzed the mobile version of its website, but that has very
limited functionality.

--
Mohib Anwar Rafay
PhD Candidate in Center for International Law, JNU, New Delhi