No. According to my info, because, I worked with some NGOs as a proof
reader, I know, that, those magazines doen't convert directly, due to
font, only english books can convert with that, as you said. Those
magazines, they directly type with the help of braille duxbery
software.

Regards,
neelima

On 2/4/15, Amiyo Biswas <amiyo.bis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In most cases people don't understand or care to understand that automatic
> conversion of print to Braille does not render perfect format. Moreover,
> there are too many formatting attributes in a print file which Braille
> translators like Duxbury ignore or in some cases mess up. If they engage
> some experts who use both Braille and computer, they may improve upon it.
>
> Spelling errors are unforgivable. I am really sorry that some organisations
>
> think that it is enough they are embossing for us. We are not supposed to
> judge.
>

> With best regards,
> Amiyo Biswas
> Cell: +91-9433464329

God examine those whom loves he the most.