Hi,
Your question isn't easy to answer.
Sometimes, customizability is mistaken for complications, and
sometimes the other way round. In my case, I like to choose the video
quality and format wit Clip Converter, and leave the other options
untouched, making Clip Converter the downloader of my choice.
I'd suggest you to give Clip Converter (and the other suggestions from
other members as well) a try, and then tell us if you still aren't
satisfied with the already recommended services.

>>> http://syncfile.co