Hello Sir,

I am availing banking services from ICICI bank since 2009, but I am
using signature to operate the sb and credit card account.
having said that, ICICI bank cannot deny the banking services on
ground of thumb impression.
You can drop an email to
customer.c...@icicibank.com
And seek a written response on the issue from their side.

Best
Rahul Gambhir