Greetings from Cisco

Cisco Services is an award-winning organization that supports thousands of
mission-critical networks around the world every day. This organization
functions as an advocate for Cisco customers. The mission of Cisco Services is
to help and accelerate the success of Cisco customers. Innovative services are
combined with exceptional people, processes, tools, and partners. This
combination makes success a  practical reality every day   for thousands of
companies, large and small, throughout the world. With this innovative approach
to services, Cisco Services is in a unique position to help enable Cisco's next
evolution.

CISCO is committed in creating a diverse employment community worldwide and
promote employees from marginalized PWD community as our star employees. We
request your esteemed institution/NGO to propose candidates from PWD with
efficient qualification for the Post: Project Coordinator

Requirements and eligibilities:
The candidate shall have possessed minimum 15 years of educational
qualification.  This means the graduation in any stream.

The candidate shall have possessed a culture that values :
.              Excellent communication skills in verbal and writing
.              Good technical skills
.              Basic knowledge on Networking
.              Open communication
.              Knowledge/exposure  to customer service environment
.              Team player
.              Integrity and fairness.

Please note that  interview process will be starting by the end of the Feb and
beginning of the March and same will be intimated to the shortlisted candidate
after collecting and reviewing the candidates list and their resumes.
Last date for sending the resumes: Friday , 20th Feb 2015.
The interview process will be commenced in two phases.  Once the candidate is
shortlisted, the first level is the telephonic interview which is to acquaint
the personal and technical skills.
Those who will have cleared the telephonic interview, he/she will be called for
second round which will be the managerial round.
Kindly send the candidates list and their resumes to:
shek...@cisco.com
Please reach out to me if you have any concerns/issues.  My contact details are
included in the footer of this mail.
Regards,
Shek Mohammad Ali,
Cisco technical assistance center
shek...@cisco.com
Work: +918044262282 (from Monday to Friday 12: 30PM to 8:30PM IST)
Mobile: +918722048561