Hi,
If she can afford, one idea pops out into my mind.
In Iphone we have free app named "camfind" with which any photo can be
taken and in turn will say us what is it.
Secondly, "be my eyes" also helps us a  lot by connecting with other
Iphone user who volunteers  to read out.
There are many apps in android too. Likewise, for picture reading, she
has to do home work before teaching her child. Some learning games are
also available in market these days. It is easy to teach the printed
materials as we all knew, scanning , using jaws, OCR etc. I  shared my
experience by teaching my niece.

On 2/9/15, Narendra VG <narendra.eict2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>               Dear All,
>
>               One of my Neighbor facing problem teaching lessons to her
> child.
>
> Her sun is in second standard she has to teach to him by reading his text
> book.
>
> But she cannot read his text books because she is low vision
>
> Now she started learning computers using screen reader.
>
> So Experts, How can she teach lessons to her sun using technology? Like
> using computers with screen reader and any assistive aide
>
> Note: she don't want to depend on her vision.
>

> Waiting for reply
>
> Regards,
>
> Narendra VG

Cheers,
Radha
"Everything you want in your life is waiting for you an inch outside
your comfort zone, and an inch inside your effort."