Hey,
Ekinath Sir,
I had shared my NVDA Settings file to you, but perhaps you missed that e-mail.
Here it is again: https://www.dropbox.com/s/u4jctaplwpzt6mm/nvda.ini?dl=0
Check out the table-related and clickable-related options in the
Document Formatting settings dialog, experiment a bit and you will
understand what to change to achieve what is required.
There isn't anything in the Browse Mode settings dialog that you need
to change according to your description of your issues.
Thanks.

On 2/10/15, Ekinath Khedekar <ekin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello NVDA users,
>
> I wish to know, how can I make NVDA speak only the content on the web
> pages, as It speaks
> "Table with 4 columns and 4 rows, clickable clickable, row 1, column
> 1" and then the actual content
>
> I've already checked and unchecked 'table layout' option in
> preferences-browse mode-, but of to no avail.
>
> Please guide and if possible share your settings file of NVDA called
> "auto.ini" or something.
>
> Thank you
>

> --
>                                           ***************
>
> "I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do
> something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do
> the something I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should
> do, by the grace of God, I will do."
> EDWARD EVERETT HALE.

Warm Regards
Bhavya
Let me wish you a very Happy New Year before the phone lines get
jammed and internet hanged. Happy New Year 2015 !
Reach me through the following means:
Mobile: +91 7506221750
Telephone: +022 23076950
E-mail id: bhavya.shah...@gmail.com