yes, please suggest the steps as even i am not able to view my usage
details after login. therefore, i have to forcefully use their
services of quick pay/instant pay without login  which is though fully
accessible and able to see my previous bills by clicking on
transactions links on their site still there must be the way out to
see these details on single page automatically  as we do after login
to my account.
thanks,

On 2/25/15, navneet dubey <dubeynavne...@gmail.com> wrote:
> please discuss here on the list  because i also want to know
> navneet
>

> On 2/25/15, Rohiet A. Patil <patil_ro...@dataone.in> wrote:
>> Hi
>> The website is some tridky in accessibility. We need to work with using
>> some
>>
>> tips and tricks.
>> Please get in touch with me off the list and I will try to explain as
>> much
>> as I can. I myself using this site successfully. Please get in touch with
>> me
>>
>> preferebly on my cell number so we can work on the same.
>> Thanks and regards,
>> Rohiet A. Patil

Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
mukeshheerachandj...@ntpc.co.in
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123
"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller