Hello Jayachandran,

Please try with following steps
1.      Type Jan-2015 in cell A1
2.       Select the cell range from A1-A12 by pressing shift down arrow
3.      Invoke the series dialogue box by pressing alt + E + I +S
4.      Once the dialogue box is displayed your cursor will be positioned
in “Step Value” edit field with value “1”, keep the value intact.
5.      Press shift tab once and change the value to month by selecting
“Month radio button”.
6.      Press tab to Navigate to the OK button and press enter.

Please explore this dialogue box to accomplish varied results of
similar nature.

Hope this helps.

Best
Rahul Gambhir

On 2/25/15, Jayachandran1977 <optimist....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Zujar,
>
> Thanks again.
>
> I got the list of sheets.
>
> Could anybody throw some light on my query no. 3.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Jayachandran. T
> 9677294410

>>> 2.1. Place cursor in source cell (cell containing formula)
>>> 2.2. Press CTRL+C to copy
>>> 2.3. Press CTRL+G to open GoTo dialog box