please correct me if I misunderstood.  I opened the given link ,it
states concessional certi issued before 15th july 2014 ,would be
considered valid. secondly ,in the concession format ,on the 2nd page
,there is a # marked instruction that states  "for blind persons
RMP/head of institution for the blind recognized can also issue certi
for blind". this means head of  registered institute for the blind can
issue the concession certi.