Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2015 5:26 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Request _Financial support for Medical Treatment,

Hi Friends,

Since Anju is getting queries over phone regarding her bank details
I, on the behalf of Anju, pasting her bank details below.

Bank: SBT
Branch: Karikode-ThodupuzhaBR
Account no: 67264238254
Account name: Anju Narayanan.
IFSC: .SBTR0000886

On 2/22/15, rahul rahul <rahulravindrain2...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Friends,
For your kind notice.

Request _Financial support for Medical Treatment

  anju narayanan<anjuathya...@gmail.com> Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 8:04 PM

To: Rahul <rahulpvho...@gmail.com>

Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

Respected sir,,

  I am Anju, writing this for your kind help.

  I am from an agriculture family, fromThodupuzha, Idukki,   we are 5,

  and my father was the soul bread winner.

  Misfortune, we all are suffering from visual disability, and my father

  and his sister are ill with   multiple disabilities,

  Our visual challenge is a hereditary one and getting transfer

  through generation as a curse.

  My family details giving below,

  1. Father: Narayanan (Visually and Orthopedically Handicap)

  2. Mother: Kamala(Normal but person with Asthma)

  3. Father's sister: Vilasini ( Orthopedically Handicapped  with Mental
issues)

  4. Brother: Satheesh ( Visually Handicapped)

  5. Anju( Visually Handicapped)

  Before 3  years Due to Diabetic  my father's leg ambuted, this stopped

  our income as well,

  Now he is not able to move around  because of the in healed  wound.

  In last 3 year's most of the months  ,  my father forced to admit  in

  the hospital  , due to puffing and blood loss  of this injury.

  Everyone in my family is undergoing one or other kind of medication .

  Due to continues hospital expenses, our financial circumstances  went

  in a pathetic stage,

  This made lot of personnel financial commitments, and our land

 including house facing attachment from Bank side.

  I  would like to take  your kind attention to my current issue,

 As you  Kno that  from  a long period , my father admitted in hospital

 to heal the   leg injury,

  He must  be in the treatment more days to cure the wound,

 Now,  The situation  is turned in to surgery level .

  Here,   I don't know how to face his medical needs, and don't have

  any way's to find the money for the treatment.

  on the other hand, Despite all these challenges, my parents  did not

  allowed to discontinue  my study, I  dedicated myself whatever I

involved, including  Education, Arts and other extracurricular

activities.

  I am a professional singer, and was the college Anger for the
inaugurations.

  Moreover I scored near to University rank in my B Com graduation.

  I  underwent Employability oriented Computer training at Bangalore,

 and trained to use the Windows and Linux operating system with  help

 of screen reader, in job situations, .

  now I  can handle 4  different languages, and ready for any office

related opening.

  My education profile is giving below:

•       B Com, M G Univercity, (89%)-2014.

•       Plus Two Commerce , , (84%)-2011

•       SSLC, , (87%)-2009

• Windows oriented Computer Training, Mithrajothi, Banglore(86%) 2014
Dec

•       Linux oriented Computer Training, KFB Insight, Tvm (98%), 2014

  At the moment to overcome my financial emergency, I can see only two

  ways's in front of me,

  Either a job which can meet my family expenses,

  Or a Financial support from a kind heart.

  Could you please  help me in this situation, anyway ?

 I expect you would understand my necessity empathetically, , and help me
out.

 My address:

  Kaduvakizhiyil House

  East Kalloor PO