Good progress, Keep it up!
One small correction though.
VIBEWA- Visually Impaired Banks Employees Welfare Association, is a
full fledged Association working in the industry for empowerment of
visually impaired employees. Its website is:
www.vibewa.org

 and,
vib-in...@googlegroups.com
is its official mailing list where discussions related with VI
employees in banking and finance sectors take place...
In VIBEWA, only employed VI employees can become its member whereas
vib-india mailing list is also open for job aspirants.

Thanks and regards
                   Himanshu Sahu
Reach: 09051055000
Skype: himanshu.cute4u