Hi Gajendra,
As you said, previously there was  limit upto only one lakh. But now
after the Mumbai high Court judgement, there is no limit imposed on vh
candidates. We are also allowed upto 20 lakhs.

On 07/03/2015, Vyas Gajendra <vyasgajen...@gmail.com> wrote:
> pli is postal life insurance . it is normally given to government and semi
> government servants , but now they are giving it to rural and other people .
>
> you better check with any nearby post office .
> and second will be recently declared in budget , they will come out later.

WITH REGARDS

GIRIPRASAD

 MOBILE 924710000   /   9441133367

SKYPE  giriprasad.maddina

"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling,
 but in rising every time we fall."