Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 8:16 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] (no subject)

Some systems, windows 7 in particular, sometimes do not remember password in outlook express. I tried to solve the problem using the registry on a friend's pc, but the registry change was gone after restart. Try theis tip if you have worked in regedit before:

To locate the position of your Outlook Express settings in the Windows registry:

.Select Run... from the Start menu and type "regedit".
.Hit Enter.
.Travel down the registry tree to [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Identities\{4EA8F971-46A1-40E6-8397-FD938C7B2EC5}\Software\Microsoft\Outlook Express\5.0\Mail]
Press Tab once and you will find 42 registry items on this pane.
Select Accounts (the second item).
Press Aplication key and activate Modify ... option.
Change the value from 1 to 0 and hit Enter on the Ok button.
Press F5 for refresh adtion.
Close Regedit and restart Outlook Express.

Actually 1 is the default value and it should work. Just change it to 0 for a try. It somehow worked on that pc, not permanently though.

With best regards,
Amiyo Biswas