"I am the imperfect perfectionist perfectionizing the imperfect in me!"

From: "Radha" <r.radh...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2015 11:12 PM
To: "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerningthe disabled." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> Subject: Re: [AI] House owner after several talks denied to sell house reasoning blindness.

Hi

Have you  drawn  any contract of sale or agreement deed? If you have
made any, prior to your full settlement, then you can approach court,
on the basis of breach of contract.

On 3/16/15, sidnc1986_gmail <sidnc1...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm currently trying to buy myself a house in Pune. I have my loan
sanctioned (pre-aproved). I have been searching properties and visiting them since December 2014. Back in January 2015, I was about to freeze on one but there were broker and owner identity issues. I learnt a few valuable lessons
during the first pursute before I backed out of that.
Later I kept my search on and tried to find properties directly offered by individuals keeping brokers out of picture this time. I found one property at a very nice location. After talking with the owner and having interacted
with him more than a couple of times, both of us (me and the flat owner)
agreed on a price. The owner visited my office to verify my authenticity. I
showed him my Loan Sanction letters as well. He had a call with the bank
representative to get his queries resolved. Today morning he called me up to
verify whether I have a blindness certificate and any proof of me being a
valid customer of the bank. Before I went to office, I rushed to bank to
obtain any sort of identity documents so that I could prove the owner my
worth.
Ultimately, when I felt I had almost had him convinced, he called me back in afternoon and said that he doesn't want to sell the property as I am blind
(his advocate and his son from US suggested him so).
This is something I find extremely weird and annoying. If he has another
offer better than mine, that's fine. But to put forth my blindness as a
reason not to sell the property is not right.
I don't want to run behind such a thoughtless individual again. But before I
part,  I would like to make him realise that it is not a right thing to
treat people this way. I am thinking of putting this story in media.

Any better ways that all of you can suggest for handling this scenario?

With best regards,
Siddhant Chothe
Skype/Facebook/Twitter: sidnc86
Website: http://www.techvision.net.in

"I am the imperfect perfectionist perfectionizing the imperfect in me!"

sent through this mailing list..

--
Cheers,
Radha