hi friends, hope you all are doing well.

actually, I got an idia to take membership in bookshare nearly an year ago.
and our college "andhra loyola college" management has sent all our
details and necessary documents 8 months ago to MR. rajasekhar prof in
EFL.
but, still WE didn't get our accounts activated.
I have been waiting for 8 months and still waiting.
Unfortunately, I dont have his contact details.
I am writing this, not for blaming any one, but to seek your advise if
there is any solution available.

now I want a book share membership. so could any one guide me, the
actual procedure to optaine this?

                regards
                        meharaz
PH: 08985982535