Commendable job indeed, perhaps, I  read an extract some days
before,that  a  visually impaired  guy visualize the charts of  past
numerical data of market movement and makes technical analysis. Just
curious to know, is it he?

On 3/18/15, PAULMUDDHA <paulmud...@canarabank.com> wrote:
> Very delighted to know him.
> Is he your own brother?
> He is a shining example of exemplary work.
> Paul

Cheers,
Radha
"Everything you want in your life is waiting for you an inch outside
your comfort zone, and an inch inside your effort."