hi,
In your case, just write the percentage calculation formula as in Mr.
surya's example at both B5 and b6 cell. However,  you have to use the
validation feature to generate the value in either cell at one time.
In your case, If one cell has value, the other must be blank and vice
versa. If you want one cell with the desired value and the other with
zero value, then no need to use the validation option.

Him Prasad Gautam
Kathmandu, Nepal