On 3/21/15, payal jethra <payal.jet...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Sharing a link to the daily audio news analysis I just listened to...
>
> An interview with Mukesh Jain, Joint Secretary, Ministery of Social
> Justice & Empowerment.
>
> http://www.newsonair.com/main-audio-new-player.asp?id=40033
>
> Cheers!
>
> Payal Jethra
> Phone: 7303448295

> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, pleat se

Nice interview. But in my opinion, So many NGOs are working in the
disability sector but they are not working as per the expectations and
not being monitored well by the government. Though the Joint Secretary
Ministry of Social Justice said that these NGOs are working really
well but many of the NGOs are just involved in the Disability field
with the purpose of  making money. Disability is one sector where the
government needs to play an active role and abolish the NGO culture
from this sector. It is only then that the government can hope to
acheve any target which it keeps in mind for the skill development of
the persons with disabilities. Furthermore, more institutes like NIVH
needs to be opened in India and assigned the task of skill development
of the persons with disabilities. Nowadays, we are listening lot about
the corruption in NIVH by its management. Those aligations must be
taken seriasly and need to be investigated. Those found guilty must be
brought to the book. The skill development of the persons with
disabilities is one of the difficult task and required to be done by
the government most actively and seriasly. Thank you.