Hi Friends, could you please clarify my doubt..?

at b5:
 =round(if(b4<500000, b4, 500000)*.1,0)
atb6:
=round(if(b4>500000, (b4-500000)*.2), 0)

In the above formula,
considering b5's value
if the amount is going to exceed 5,00,000 then won't the formula
reflect '0' in the cell b5 as it is as '.1,0'.
can'0' be replaced with '50,000' which may be 10 % of 5 lakhs.
please correct me if my understanding is wrong as I hardly use excel.