From: Sucharu [mailto:sucharugupta1...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2015 12:09 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.
Subject: looking for guidance and help

Dear Access Indian Friends,

Greetings!

To introduce myself, I am Sucharu. I have done PG Diploma in Embedded
Systems from C-DAC, Noida after my B.Tech in Electronics & Communication. I
was working as Trainee with Intersolutions Ltd. , Noida in the domain of
Software development when I was diagnosed with RP(Retinitis Pigmentosa), a
degenerative eye condition rendering me to very low vision.

Ileft the job unaware of any option to work with computer without seeing it.
It is only recent I came to know about screen-readers and I am able to use
computer to a very good extent.

Now, I want to start working again in the domain of Web Accessibility. I
request all the people already working in the domain of Accessibility
testing to guide me regarding:

1. where should I look for job openings.

2.share your contact details

Any help or guidance will be of immense use. Also attached is my resume to
understand my present skill set.

Thanks.

Regards,

Sucharu