Hi,

Jethro Daniel was born in 1995 with extreme cases of Cerebral Palsy
and Microcephally causing a lack of motor coordination in all four of
his limbs. He cannot walk nor talk. Communicating by using his
shoulders as a pointer to alphabets placed before him, Jethro can form
words and sentences and communicates matters of importance to him.
Jethro has used this ability, discovered when he was 4, to display his
creativity through poems and other forms of the written word, to
instruct, inspire and influence people across the globe.

Once, Jethro communicated in his 'unusual' way to his parents saying,
"You have shown me such love and endless affection that you have made
my life so joyful and inspirational". He further says, "In spite of
the lack of full comprehension of my situation, with my gifts, all I
can and want to do is inspire people to live their lives rightly and
be contributors".

Jethro finds the mutilation of the human spirit more limiting than his
physical disability.

Listen to his story.

The Power of Love & Commitment:The Jethro Daniel Story (in Tamil) -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mbMLHT7ohs

The Power of Love & Commitment: The Jethro Daniel Story (in English) -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnYk67ZUHw0The Power of Love &
Commitment: The Jethro Daniel Story (in Hindi) -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd95AEfgoco

This is a VITAE Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative! We
encourage you to share this video with differently able people and
parents of differently able children as we regard this video as a
great value for inspiring minds and transforming lives.

Thanks,