Dear Mr. George

Greetings of the day

Thanks for your below mail. Please note that Project Starfish provides
opportunity to get trained in business skill,experience real business
virtually and at the same time provide oppurtinity to earn as well. The
monetary benefits are purely based on the scope of project and one's
contribution to the project.

You may go through our website : www.pstarfish.org to know more about the
details of mission/vision of Project Starfish and the oppurtinity this
platform provides to  an individual/businesses.

the Project Starfish truly believes in exploring ones Ability in Disability
and provides a platform to an individual to reach his/her professional goals
while contrubiting to the society/community.
Kindly feel free to contact me in case of any further clarification.

Thanks to Saranya and Akhilesh for their posts in various networks in this
regard

Note : Please note that I am scheduled to be travelling from 25 March 2015
Midnight to 30 March 2015 noon and may not be available for immediate reply
and responses may be delayed.
Thanks and Best Regards

Navin Kumar Gohil
( B. Tech - Marine Engineer & Ex Merchant Navy )
Capital and Value Relationship Manager, Project Starfish
Email id :    navin.go...@pstarfish.org
Skype id : navin.gohil
| www.pstarfish.org |
"An integrated opportunity and employment platform for the blind and A
shared service for business and start-ups"